Saturday, June 27, 2015

THE FIRST DAY I SAW HER, I KNEW WHAT I WANTED


The first day I saw her, I knew what I wanted.
What I wanted was not something I would ever be able to tell anyone else I want.
“I want to do things to you, things that you will like, so much that you will never want to leave me.”
To leave me would be impossible for her, even though my actions would show her that I only want to do crazy things. Crazy things are all I want to do to her, nothing more.
Nothing more do I have. I have only crazy, orgasmic thoughts in me. In me, the seed of emotions have been castrated, cut at the roots, wilted like leaves in fall.
“Fall for my charm and be doomed, sweet princess. Sweet princess, in my heart is your bliss and your doom, all yours to have and hold.”
To have and hold me is to have fire and ice. Fire and ice, hot now is what I am – cold in a while. A while in my arms will leave her melted. Melted, she will heat up and vaporize from the fires of my kisses.
My kisses will leave your nipples erect and your backs taut like an archer’s bow before the arrow flies to its target far away.
“Away from me pretty one, I am hot flames and ice cubes.”
Ice cubes marvel at the coldness of my heart. My heart has no beat, touch it, and believe me. Believe me, this heart of mine does not know what my hands do. My hands do what my groin says. My groin says “come, let me fill you up, to the brim of your passion.
“Your passion pleases me, more than wine, more than money, more than verses of poetry.”
Verses of poetry are all she will have when my Fire burns out. My fire burns out as soon as it kindles, gone, suddenly, totally. Suddenly, totally, she would be alone in the relation-ship, sailing alone.
Sailing alone is not fun my dear, run far from my arms."
My arms felt empty the first day I saw her, I knew what I wanted. What I wanted would make her smile, take her to the heavens, and back to the cold earth.
The cold earth under my feet became hot as I watched her walk by.
“Walk by, don’t look at me and make me tell you what I want.”
What I want….


No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT. YOUR OPINIONS ARE IMPORTANT TO ME.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...