Saturday, April 25, 2015

I HAVE A MESSAGE, HOW MANY PEOPLE SHOULD I KILL?

Mozambican Emmanuel Sithole was walking down a street 
when four South Africans attacked him. 
He died after the attack
I have a message,
It’s fueling my rage!
How many should I kill
To show how I really feel?

Osama had a thought:
For it he died – he fought;
He killed 9 thousand elevens,
Passing a message from heaven.

‘The Invisible Sheik’ built I-sees;
Men (rams) die in the cry-seas,
Our necks slit, bones broken. 
al-Baghdadi has spoken!

You know Joseph Kony?
A bloody man, wild, cunny.
Hail, Lord’s Resistance Army!!!
Is the Bible-message so stormy!?

kaBhekuzulu had foolish words
For his lazy, murdering wards:
My brothers died like dogs,
Ashened like spent logs!

So, to show you how I feel,
I need some souls to kill!
In the fields of my rage
I’ll bleed a message!



1 comment:

  1. Woooooowww!!!
    This is a timely piece my dear #KIS...with what's going on in South Africa nowadays? That's a question that I wish the answer is...NO NUMBER!

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT. YOUR OPINIONS ARE IMPORTANT TO ME.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...