Sunday, January 11, 2015

I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE FUTURE


i will report you to the Future
when my verses will be scripture
to the unborn, lucky not to witness
how a nation died by your weakness

of our patience and your Patience
my pen will write in impatience
candid tale of stolen pensions
is not a thing my pen shuns

i will tell them you danced
to drunken beat! you pranced
before blind crowd at the Eagle’s
Square instead of gathering beagles

they will know Chibok and Baga!
i will also verse of the oil saga
that dollars nested in bags
and left NNPC with rags

you can’t tear my notes
with a sack of naira notes
for as i write, Future notes...
Uncle Jo, write your exit note!

2 comments:

  1. Now let me sit;
    back,and candidly re-visit
    the music in your muses
    in a vintage of the masses

    Mr Jo may not our problems
    hold,neither those in polished emblems
    But in a tale of the out-cast,
    We need to recall from the past

    Evil begets evil,
    Whether the khaki or civil.
    We must learn from history
    To write our own story

    I tell you brother!
    Much hasn't been said of this chapter.
    Men are the causer of strife;
    Even dead or alive!

    The Nigeria are us,
    Lending it to devilish force!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I shall blame no single man for the woes of a nation but I shall blame a nation for the woes of that single man...

      As a president, there is a way issues should be handled. He failed at handling issues.

      Delete

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT. YOUR OPINIONS ARE IMPORTANT TO ME.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...