Sunday, August 17, 2014

BAD HUSBAND IN THE MAKING



I'll not be a good husband because...

I do my laundry by myself
there's perpetual order on my shelf
I fold my clothes... pant, shirt, singlet
there's no pinching odor in my toilet

I'll be a terrible husband because....

I cook my food, it's rarely bought
there's no sign of soot on my pot
I make my bed and mop my floor
there's no boxer hanging on my door

and my wife won’t enjoy me because...

I hate skimpy skirt
I complain about dirt
Too much make-up I hate
I hate exposed breast-plate
I do not drink, smoke or roam
I prefer to stay inside my home

I...

Please, what are the qualities
of a good husband? What activities
must I do to prepare myself....
I'll start with disorder… a scattered shelf!


This poem was written after a conversation between an unmarried man and an unmarried woman. The woman felt the man will not make a good husband because he is 'too domestic'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT. YOUR OPINIONS ARE IMPORTANT TO ME.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...