Tuesday, May 27, 2014

WE MISS YOU FR. AL


Like always I'm awake at this 3rd hour
wondering why Mr. Death has so much power
it took from us our dear Father Jungers
for whose words our communal soul hungers
...
I have tears in my eyes
As I look into the silent skies
Maybe Fr. Al is there, smiling down
And wondering why I have a teary frown
...
Oh! We miss our Fr. Al
So, honour him, we shall
He was the teacher and friend
Who did our tattered skills mend

Fr. Albert Jungers who died on May 27, 2013 of a heart attack was a dear father to all of us in the WRRPoetry family and an extra brilliant poet who was very patient and very much accessible. More than a few of us have had our writing live affected by this great man.
READ ABOUT #AJPP 2014 HERE...

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT. YOUR OPINIONS ARE IMPORTANT TO ME.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...