Tuesday, January 14, 2014

CHOOSE: VAGINA OR ANUS?


let him that chose vagina
enjoy what he has chosen
but he that says anus is finer
must not then be sent to prison

I do not support, nor fight against gay. In fact, whaterver they see fit to do with their genitalia, apart from rape and bestiality, is their own problem as far as I am concerned. Its their life to live. I would therefore say the recently passed anti-hay law is harsh, to say the least.

Funny enough, some of the gay people I know revealed to me that religious leaders and top government officials (and lawmakers) are main clients of gay prostitutes. So why the hypocrisy?

Some may refer to the Holy Books, but he problem is that we never really follow the teachings. What do our religions say about corruption, for example? Corruption, which has more damning ramifications for more people... Yet, it is handled with kid's gloves and a man that stole billions, meant for poor retirees, is jailed for a year while gay persons, evil as some may think they are, will get 14 years.

I however hold this rather controversial view, to protect out children who have not matured enough to understand the choices before them, that same sex couples be banned from adopting children under the age of 18...

This opinion covers both homosexualism and lesbianism (don't mind my title). Both are one and same.

This may irk some people, but I do not owe anyone an apology.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT. YOUR OPINIONS ARE IMPORTANT TO ME.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...