Monday, September 30, 2013

DELIVERED: WHAT CAN WORDS DO? (by Ola Writes on getting his signed copy)


I don't  have to open it
Already, I can feel it
"What Can Words Do?" you asked, isn't it?
To tell you the truth, exactly how I feel it
Am afraid to read it...

I don't want my eyes to pollute it
The magic words carved inside it
If the secret answer, I must find it
Sir KIS, I must be brave to read it.
------------
I received it,
And it seem as if you, yourself handed it.
Even the paper you wrapped it,
with is treasured, and so I will keep it.

------------
Your influence sharpens the sword
Adds blinks to each word
You've helped me loosen many an accord
I'll forever regard you as my pen overlord
-------------
Let me start reading
Before the magic words, start disappearing
This message serve as notice
To tell you Sir, that it was delivered this morning.

Thank you
God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT. YOUR OPINIONS ARE IMPORTANT TO ME.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...