Tuesday, July 30, 2013

LOVE?...forget that thing!

LOVE?...forget that thing! We don rotten!

Love 'was' in our hearts
We killed her in lust
Now, we're harts:
Lost!
Growing up, in the late 80s and early 90s, I used to have this idea of moral correctness that was not based on religious necessities...just the natural idea that this or that was wrong or right...

Love...it was the purest of ideas, as we learnt then. Lust, came from the devil. You don't look at a girl if she somehow managed to open her panties by sitting 'unwomanly'.

It was a taboo. Just look away. Yes, we were that well brought up.

Girlfriends..hmmm.

My first girlfriend was practically dumped in my laps by my Government teacher...I was almost 16...women (girls) flocked around my tiny frame...but the nurtured innocence in me wouldn't let me take advantage..

I loved Grace (that was her name) so much...but I never could hold her hands all through our one year romance before pupsy uprooted me again en route Zaria.

Now, you have sex before you even fall in 'love' (if you ever do)...and its normal.

We don rotten, all of us don become yama yama!

Anyway...that was 2000...thirteen years ago. I haven't heard from her (she got married) and I've not fallen in love with another person because love is dead...

There ain't love anywhere? Or is there?

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT. YOUR OPINIONS ARE IMPORTANT TO ME.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...