Tuesday, March 13, 2012

FISHERMAN LINES


I.
You,
With Chrystal eyes
Glistening
With the wetness
Of the Raging sea,
You
Shall one day
Test the strength
Of my hook
For these waters
Are baited with my words
And my song
Is the gentle hook
That shall bring you in.

II.
I am the
The fisherman
Brave, I unhook
Not
The fish
That bites on my hook
Even if
I ride the waves
Dreaded
By the finned folk
For such
Is my romance
With the fish
On my gentle hook.

III.
Even though you be
A graceful shark
Thirsty
For my blood,
I'll remain
The gentle hook
Taming you
With the bait of love
Until I bring you in
For I am
The fisherman,
I let go not
Until the baited fish
Lies in my boat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT. YOUR OPINIONS ARE IMPORTANT TO ME.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...