Saturday, February 18, 2012

STRAYED

 
You lie face to the wall
And I know, you've strayed again:
Your guilt smells like fart.

The voices come now
Filling the hollow that is my soul,
One silent, the other loud.

I feel their hands
Prodding the holds of my heart,
One warm, the other cold.

Should I yield
To loves's tugging fingers
Or the icy claws of revenge?

Or should I let this sin pass
Like fouled air
Blown away by a gentle breeze?

I sleep now, with this thought:
Soured love is sweetened
Only by the sugar of forgiveness.
.

2 comments:

  1. I love this! It reads like me... I find that both weird and exciting. :-)
    http://missmeddle.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Miss, I hope you do have the sugar of forgiveness if the need for it ever arises

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT. YOUR OPINIONS ARE IMPORTANT TO ME.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...