Wednesday, August 10, 2011

MY GUITAR GAL


I'm in love with a singing guitar...
I'm in love with a twinkling star...
I'm in love with a golden voice...
I'm in love with a queenly poise.

The rhythm of the guitar has stolen my heart
I am hunted  under the glint of the star like a hart
But i fear not, for I hear the golden voice still
Yes, it whispers to my heart, 'Peace be still'

So there she is a-strumming the guitar
Eyes like almonds, a-glistening in face dark as tar
I soar like an eagle at the melody of her song;
A song never before spewed by any tongue

Oh, guitar gal, make me the rhythm of your music
For you are all that I want and all that i seek

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT. YOUR OPINIONS ARE IMPORTANT TO ME.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...