Thursday, March 31, 2011

I'LL PAY THE PRICE

Of what use is love that must be hidden? What need, for a candle that must remain unlit?


Whispers no longer suffice
Its time to pay the price
I’ll give it all to you this day
No matter what will or may


Stolen water tastes sweeter
Than honeyed wine from a sister
My heart is faint, my soul weary
Of stolen moments that make me merry

So lets tell it to the winds
Peel off the covering rinds
And bare before the eyes of all
The perfection of cupid’s call

The hours of love in darkened meadows
And days of bliss in hidden shadows
I’ll barter for seconds of bliss or flight
Shared in the stern glow of light?

Love and show it to the whole world. love is not a crime!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT. YOUR OPINIONS ARE IMPORTANT TO ME.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...