Tuesday, February 15, 2011

VALENTINE?


Its valentine they say
A bright and lovely day
But my lips smile not
Dark and heavy is my thought
Today I say goodbye
To my love with a heavy sigh
She loves my purse
That is her curse

The size of my manhood
Is to my pocket glued
In the eyes of my eve
And how my heart did grieve
Her eyes are twin almonds
They glitter like diamonds
Her skin is the pride of angels
The fairest of all belles

Her voice is the mother of music
That pleases even the rustic
If only she could see
That my love would drown the sea
That my heart bleeds
From the arrow of her greeds
Bus she sees not but my worth
Though I love her in deed and thought

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT. YOUR OPINIONS ARE IMPORTANT TO ME.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...