Tuesday, October 4, 2011

TO MY UNKNOWN LOVE

Looking out my window
Somehow I know
That you're there
Far away but near
A face among the crowd
Held high and proud


I feel it in my bones
In sweet stirring tones
The joy that comes with love
And having someone to love
I see you in my heart
Though we're apart


I see your face as I gaze
Through the misty haze
Knowing you
Hearing you
Feeling you
And wanting you


Though we've never met
Our fate is set
And when we meet
It will be sweet
The joy that we'll feel
For its real


The stars will twinkle
The fish and the periwinkle
Will smile to the moon
The rain of monsoon
Will fall for us
Nature will dance with us


For this love of ours
Is sealed by heavenly and earthly powers

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT. YOUR OPINIONS ARE IMPORTANT TO ME.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...