Sunday, August 28, 2011

JUST ME ALONE?

Its innocent me alone
That's left to atone
For the deed of  ancestors
Long lost in earths stores


I'm left to right the wrongs
Write apologies, creep up the rungs
From the murky depths
And pay the bulky debts


I'm here, companion of my loneliness
Tending my purse' leanness
Slashing at the ferns of hatred
On this path I unwillingly tread


The sins of the father
The pains of the mother
Have packed me a fate
Too heavy for my pate


Still I fear not
For the Lord will wrought
A great victory for me
Because his son I be

3 comments:

  1. when the ones gone before dig a pit they leave a trap on the path of those that come behind

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brainy, nice job, its me femifex... Our deal?

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT. YOUR OPINIONS ARE IMPORTANT TO ME.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...