Thursday, December 30, 2010

Is This The Feeling?!

Is this the feeling
heart yearning
for what is not
action and thought
ruled by by one
and one alone

my breath is bated
my thoughts constricted
my soul afloat
like a sailing boat
my heart beats
in spasmodic fits

you rule my head
as i lie in bed
i gaze at the stars as they glow
and the tears flow
as i wish you were near
and wish you were here

is this the the feeling?
I seek a meaning
and i get it not
the flame burn hot
i know not what i feel
but i know its real

is this the feeling
the feeling of love?

2 comments:

  1. been reading all ur stuff really cool. such a great talent u'v got....keep the good work! :)

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT. YOUR OPINIONS ARE IMPORTANT TO ME.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...